This configuration guide will help you get your Zultys MX PBX connected to SIPTRUNK
1. From your Zultys Administration software select "Provision," then "SIP Servers and ITSPs"
2. Select the "ITSPs" tab and then modify an existing ITSP or add a new one. The settings for each section under this tab will follow in the sections below:
A. Under the "Servers List" section: You can add gw1.siptrunk and gw2.siptrunk.com (added under the "Servers" tab (not shown in this guide)).
B. Under the "Registration" section select the "Register" checkbox, use "Digest" for "Auth Type" and enter in your trunk details as shown in the picture below.
C. Ignore the "SIP Headers" field for the moment, it will be explained in steps 3-7.
3. Select the "From" domain "SIP Headers" tab, and set it to "Use the following Address," entering "gw1.sip.us" as the address to be used. Failure to do this will result in your outbound call attempts and registration attempts being rejected by our server.
4. Select the ""To" domain" tab and ensure "Use the domain for the appropriate server in the Servers List" is selected.
5. Select the "Request-URI" tab. Under "Request-URI" you must select "FQDN"
6. Select the "Caller ID" tab. In this tab you have some options. You may choose to send your Caller ID in the "FROM" header of your SIP Packet. By default, this is where SIPTRUNK will be looking for the number to transmit as the Caller ID. However, many customers find more flexibility in using the "P-Asserted-Identity" header (as shown in the photo). If you choose to add this header, you must select "Modify Trunk" in your SIPTRUNK portal under the "Trunks" tab and set the "Outbound CID Header" field to "PAI."
7. Select the "Misc" tab and ensure that "Ignore Domain received in From/To SIP Headers" is checked.
8. Edit the SIP Profile applied to the ITSP for SIPTRUNK, and ensure that the profile is set to look for the DID number in the "To header" as shown in the photo below. Failure to complete this step will result in inbound calls failing.
Once you have completed these steps, and apply them, your trunk should show as "Registered" in the SIPTRUNK portal. After that inbound and outbound calls may be completed. If you have any trouble use the link at the top right of this page to open a support ticket.